Please note: in order to download some of the papers referenced below
without paying a fee, you need to be on the EPFL intranet
(which allows you to use our site subscription with the publisher.)
- Percolation, information theory and secure communications: Pedro C. Pinto, Moe Z. Win, Percolation and Connectivity in the Intrinsically Secure Communications Graph” , IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, pp. 1–48, June 2010.
- Percolation and capacity of wireless networks: Yoav Nebat, Rene L. Cruz and Sumit Bhardwaj, The capacity of wireless networks in nonergodic random fading, IEEE Trans. on Information Theory, vol. 55(6), 2009.
- Percolation and capacity/latency of wireless networks: S. Guha, P. Basu, C-K. Chau and R. Gibbens, Green Wave: Latency and Capacity-Efficient Sleep Scheduling for Wireless Networks", IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 29(8), pp. 1595 - 1604, September 2011.
- Monotone properties of general random graphs: Ashish Goel, Sanatan Rai and Bhaskar Krishnamachari, Sharp thresholds for monotone properties in random geometric graphs, STOC'04.
- Diameter of sparse random graphs: F. Chuang and L. Lu, The Diameter of Sparse Random Graphs, Advances in Applied Mathematics 26, pp. 257-279, 2001.
- Diameter of random power law graphs: Linyuan Lu, The Diameter of Random Massive Graphs, SODA'01.
- Community Detection: Mason A. Porter, Jukka-Pekka Onnela, and Peter J. Mucha, Communities in Networks, Notices of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 56(9), pp. 1082-1166, 2009.
- Spectral Partitioning: Frank McSherry, Spectral Partitioning of Random Graphs, FOCS 2001.
- Networks with signed links: Seth A. Marvel, Steven H. Strogatz, Jon M. Kleinberg,
The energy landscape of social balance, 2009 and J. Leskovec, D. Huttenlocher, J. Kleinberg, Predicting Positive and Negative Links in Online Social Networks, WWW'10.
- Network privacy: L. Backstrom, C. Dwork, J. Kleinberg, Wherefore Art Thou R3579X? Anonymized Social Networks, Hidden Patterns, and Structural Steganography, Proc. 16th Intl. World Wide Web Conference, 2007.
- Network privacy: A. Sala, X. Zhao, C. Wilson, H. Zheng and B. Zhao Sharing Graphs using Differentially Private Graph Models, Proc. IMC'11, 2011.
- Graph models for social network: A. Sala, L. Cao, C. Wilson, R. Zablit, H. Zheng and B. Zhao, Measurement-calibrated graph models for social network experiments, Proc. WWW'10, 2010
and A. Sala, S. Gaito, G.P. Rossi, H. Zheng and B. Zhao Revisiting Degree Distribution Models for Social Graph Analysis , Proc. PODC, 2010
- Graph models for social network: M. Seshadri, S. Machiraju, A. Sridharan, J. Bolot, C. Faloutsos, J. Leskovec, Mobile Call Graphs: Beyond Power-Law and Lognormal Distributions, KDD 08.
- Graph models for the Internet: P. Mahadevan, D. Krioukov, M. Fomenkov, B. Huffaker, X. Dimitropoulos, kc claffy, and A. Vahdat, The Internet AS-Level Topology: Three Data Sources and One Definitive Metric , ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review (CCR), vol. 36(1), 2006.
- Network navigability: F. Papadopoulos, D. Krioukov, M. Boguna and A. Vahdat Greedy Forwarding in Dynamic Scale-Free Networks Embedded in Hyperbolic Metric Spaces , Proc. IEEE Infocom, 2010.
- Network navigability: David Eppstein, Michael T. Goodrich, Maarten Löffler, Darren Strash, Lowell Trott Category-Based Routing in Social Networks: Membership Dimension and the Small-World Phenomenon , Proc. 3rd International Conference on Computational Aspects of Social Networks, 2011, and A. Mei, G. Morabito, P.Santi, J.Stefa, Social-Aware Stateless Forwarding in Pocket Switched Networks , Proc. IEEE Infocom (miniconference), pp. 251-255, 2011.
- Network discovery: D. Achlioptas, A. Clauset, D. Kempe, C. Moore, On the Bias of Traceroute Sampling, STOC 05.
- Network discovery: A. Anandkumar, A. Hassidim, J. Kelner, Topology Discovery of Sparse Random Graphs with Few Participants", SIGMETRICS 2011.